Please take a moment to read these terms and conditions carefully.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN YOUR ACCESS AND THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN BY OFFICE OF THE AUDITOR-GENERAL FOR THE FEDERATION (OAuGF). BY ACCESSING ANY PAGE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR USING THE SERVICES HEREIN, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION.
IF AT ANY TIME YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OR ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE ALL ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE AND/OR USE OF THE SERVICES HEREIN.
This website ("Website") is owned and operated by Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation. OAuGF has the right at any time, to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of this Website, including but not limited to the content and hours of availability.
Change in Terms and Conditions
You are advised to refer to the Terms and Conditions each time you access this Website to ascertain and understand any deletions, modifications, variations and/or additions that may be made to the Terms and Conditions from time to time, and you shall be deemed to have agreed to and accepted the Terms and Conditions, including such deletions, modifications, variations and/or additions each time you access and use this Website.
The content of this Website (including but not limited to all information, data, representations, statements, hyperlinks, articles and documents found herein) are prepared and provided for the purpose of information only. They do not constitute professional, expert, investment, strategic or management advice or opinion of any kind.
Accordingly, the content of this Website should not be relied on as a substitute for doing your own research and seeking your own independent advice from consultants, professionals or such other persons who are suitably qualified in the respective fields of expertise.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the content herein (save for any content that is created or produced by, or derived from a third party), OAuGF makes NO WARRANTIES whatsoever (whether express or implied) as to the:
- accuracy, suitability, completeness or timeliness of use for any purpose whatsoever of such content;
- accuracy or reliability of any of the sources from which such content are derived (whether credited or otherwise);
- title, merchantability or fitness for particular purpose of any product or services listed on or directed to by this Website;
- non-infringement of intellectual property rights of any third party;
- payment and delivery obligations that may arise as a result of the use of the content of this Website;
- confidentiality of any information disclosed to any party, person or entity listed on or directed to by this Website; or
- viability or feasibility of any business opportunity, model or any type of investment whatsoever.
You expressly agree that the use of this Website is at your own risk. You further acknowledge and agree that the act of copying, saving, uploading or downloading of data or any other technical processing of data, in relation to this Website, might not be 100% accurate due to technical distortions, deletions, errors or delays of the information sent, received and/or displayed on this Website. Should there be any such inaccuracies, distortions, deletions, errors, delays and malicious misinformation, OAuGF shall not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting there from.
For the avoidance of doubt, OAuGF hereby expressly disclaims any and all liability of any nature and does not provide any warranties, express or implied for any loss or damage howsoever caused in connection with or arising from the browsing, downloading, uploading or the use of, reliance on or inability to use any of the content of this Website, or from any action or decision taken as a result of browsing, downloading, uploading or the use of or reliance on any of the content of this Website.
Please note that all payments made through the OAuGF website/s for the Federal Government of Nigeria services are not refundable.
You shall use this Website for lawful purposes only. In this regard, you further acknowledge and agree not to:
- upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, hateful, racially or ethnically discriminatory, invasive of another's privacy, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts or violence, victimises, degrades or intimidates an individual or a group of individuals based on religion, gender, sexual preferences, race, age, or disability, promotes or provides any instructional information of violence, illegal activities or sexual misconduct or cruelty to animals;
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge or manipulate headers and/or identifiers to disguise the origin of any context or use any service as storage for remote loading or as a door/signpost to another homepage or website;
- upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any content that is not yours or which you do not have any right, whether legally, contractually or through a fiduciary relationship or otherwise, to the said content;
- upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any individual or entity;
- upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any content or form of solicitation including, but not limited to any advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain-letters", or "pyramid schemes" UNLESS such form of solicitation is expressly permitted by OAUGF for such a designated purpose.
- However, such proviso does NOT apply to any "junk mail", "spam, "chain-letters", or "pyramid schemes" or other generic forms;
- upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any material that is infected with software viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or any other infections or any other computer code, files or programmes designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to carry out any other similarly destructive activity;
- act in any manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in this Website or use any of the services herein;
- engage in any activity that is contrary to or which would adversely affect the purpose or intention of this Website;
- engage in any manner that is interfering and/or disrupting or in breach of the procedures, policies or regulations of any of the servers or networks connected to this Website; and
- intentionally, in a negligent manner or innocently violate any applicable local, state, national or international law currently in force. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless OAUGF, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assignees, from and against all losses, damages, claims or expenses, including solicitors' fees, arising out of your use of this Website;
- shall not undertake any scheme to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks used by OAuGF and/or any other user and you shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
Control and monitoring
You acknowledge and agree that OAuGF does not pre-screen, control, monitor, guarantee, review or edit any material in any form or manner created, maintained, uploaded, posted, published, e-mailed, reproduced, distributed or otherwise transmitted by any user.
However, OAuGF has the discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without providing any reason, to modify, add, delete or refuse, in whole or in part, any material in any form or manner, if OAuGF is of the opinion that such material is in breach of the letter or the spirit of any of the Terms and Conditions or is undesirable, inaccurate or untrue.
You acknowledge and agree that OAuGF may disclose and inform any authorities of any material in any form or manner created, maintained, uploaded, posted, published, e-mailed, reproduced, distributed or otherwise transmitted by you if, in the sole and absolute discretion of OAuGF and without reference to you or any person(s) whatsoever, it be necessary or compulsory to comply with any authorities, legal or otherwise, or necessary or compulsory to comply with any valid claims that such material has violated any third party rights, property or the personal safety of OAuGF, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assignees, or of the general public.
Unless otherwise expressly provided, OAuGF is the owner of all content within this Website including, but not limited to, the rights to any title, logo, trademark, marks, patents and legend or any other proprietary rights and laws in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. You hereby acknowledge and agree that OAuGF shall have the exclusive rights conferred to it under law and shall be entitled to institute any legal action or proceedings for any infringement, breach or default of its rights.
You hereby agree that OAuGF shall be indemnified for any damages, costs of solicitors and any interest charged for the defense of OAuGF, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, successors or assignees, against any other individual or entity arising from your violation of any of the Terms and Conditions.
You acknowledge and agree that OAuGF will not be held liable, directly or otherwise, or is in any way responsible of the content of the linked sites you access to since OAuGF does not review, control or examine the content of the linked sites. All title, logo, trademark and intellectual property rights in the content of any linked sites is the property of the respective owner of such linked sites and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws or treaties. You are hereby advised to read the terms and conditions and any policy that governs the particular website. OAuGF has the right and the sole discretion to add, change, decline or remove, without any notice, any feature or link to any of the linked sites from this Website.
You acknowledge and agree that the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria shall govern the Terms and Conditions without regard to conflict of law rules, and the courts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria shall have jurisdiction in connection to any claim and dispute involving OAuGF, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, successors or assignees. Users who choose to access this Website from other locations other than the Federal Republic of Nigeria shall do so on their own initiative and are personally responsible to comply with all applicable local laws affecting or being applicable to the particular user.