Personal Data Protection
Periodically, we may request for information about yourself (e.g. name and e-mail address) in order to receive or use services on our URL. Such services include e-mail updates, feedback, or suggesting an idea / application. Your details in the fields requested, enables the Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation to provide you with the services you might select. Any personal information you provide to us will only be used by us and will not be disclosed unless we are obliged or permitted to by law to do so.
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on this URL, we may use whatever information about you that is available to us to stop such adverse behavior.
Statistical Information and Cookies
We may bookmark your visits to help us improve the URL. This information is aggregated and non-personally identifying. It includes:
- your IP address;
- the search terms you used;
- the pages you accessed and the links you clicked on;
- the date and time you visited;
- the referring URL (if any) through which you clicked through to our URL;
- your operating system (e.g., Windows 8, Mac OSX);
- the type of web browser you use (e.g. Explorer, Firefox, Chrome); and other incidental matters such as screen resolution, the release of your installed Flash version and the language setting of your browser.
Use of Bookmarks
The bookmarks referred to above would be viewable by Web administrators and any other authorized persons or entities.
This URL generates persistent session cookies for the purpose of monitoring usage. The cookies do not collect personal information. You can disable them or clear them out of the web browser you are using to view this URL without affecting your ability to use the URL.
If warranted or unwarranted changes affect this private policy in any way, we will place an updated version on this page. Regularly reviewing this page ensures you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, we will share it with other parties.